Our beautiful farm
Our beautiful farm is filled with several scenes for your perfect family memory! Gorgeous Bear Creek runs through the middle of our tree farm, a unique rail car is the bridge to the back of the property, over 3500 Christmas trees and open fields! We have blankets, stumps, wood piles and several other props for the perfect photo!
ALL PHOTOGRAPHY IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (NO WALK-ONS)
SOUTHERN GRACE TREE FARM, LLC
PHOTOGRAPHERS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES AND LET YOUR CLIENTS KNOW THE GUIDELINES OF THE FARM AS WELL!
As always, we appreciate your business and your interest in Southern Grace Tree Farm as your photography venue! For your session to run as smoothly as possible, we ask that you follow the following guidelines:
- This is a natural environment, there are mosquitos, bees, wasps, ticks, fire ants, deer, turkey, snakes etc. on farm.
- There will be holes, dips and ruts where you are walking, please use caution.
- Please stay out of the creek and creek banks-snakes are present.
- Props are fragile and private property, please stay off of sides of truck bed, you are welcome to get in the truck bed for pictures.
- Poison Ivy and other vines and thorns are present, please do not touch.
- Do NOT let anyone go barefoot. Farms are dangerous and should never be visited without shoes.
- This is a working farm, please respect nature and the property.
- Dogs are welcomed at the farm and must remain on their leash and their waste must be cleaned up by their owner.
- The bridge is for pedestrian foot traffic only, ABSOLUTELY NO vehicles.
- Fake snow and glitter are not allowed on the farm.
- Sessions are 1 hour long, if sessions go beyond the 1 hour time slot, you will be charged the overage and payment is due before you leave the farm.
- One hour sessions start at 9am with the last session ending at 5pm. Farm closes at 6pm.
- Sessions begin when you arrive at the farm, not when the client arrives at the farm.
- Please let us know if you will be using our props (Christmas lights, stumps, blankets etc) or if you will be bringing your own.
- We will reschedule for rain dates the same year you made payment, no carry overs.
- No refunds!
- Payments are due at time of booking via Venmo.
- Props are on a first come first serve basis and are reserved at booking.
- Photographers will be asked to sign this form and make sure your clients are aware of rules and guidelines as well.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
UNDER TENNESSEE LAW, THERE IS NO LIABILITY FOR AN INJURY TO OR DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN AN AGRITOURISM ACTIVITY CONDUCTED AT THIS AGRITOURISM LOCATION OR BY THIS AGRITOURISM PROFESSIONAL IF SUCH INJURY OR DEATH RESULTS FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF THE AGRITOURISM ACTIVITY. INHERENT RISKS OF AGRITOURISM ACTIVITIES INCLUDE, AMONG OTHERS, RISKS OF INJURY INHERENT TO LAND, EQUIPMENT AND ANIMALS AS WELL AS THE POTENTIAL FOR YOU TO ACT IN A NEGLIGENT MANNER THAT MAY CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR INJURY OR DEATH. YOU ARE ASSUMING THE RISK OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AGRITOURISM ACTIVITY.
Local Photographers contact information:
Life's Brightest Moments-Mallory Cook
O.H. Snap Photography-Olivia Mattison and Hope Beltran